Thursday, June 22, 2006

Is life Fading away ?????????





I don't know whether it is a question or a statment!!!
When life takes new roads, it always seems like its a great road, but when the sidewalks turn to dry land and the road seems endless...we will start thinking where are we headed.
The same thing is happeining with me. I had always been in familiar grounds and now a days i'm putting my nose into some unfamiliar grounds, some unfamiliar roles....
My image is getting changed from a reliable resposible fellow to a thrown in flesh. Many around me seems I have an increased doss of irritation for people around me!
The worst part is i'm unsuccesful in regaining my old image back. Life always moves ahead and there is no second chance to change what you did.
BUt if sumone ask if I regreat on what i did, i do not regreat even a single time, becoz I do things which felt rite for me! Even now it seems rite, but it seems its rite only for me, not rite for anone around :(

No comments: