Monday, May 21, 2007

Life-> A journey!!!

I don’t know when I have started this journey, and I have no idea where I'm headed. On the way somewhere in my childhood, I realized it’s a journey, which has cold hands of death waiting for me at the end. But there is something we can do about the how we make through this journey. The choices seem to be very easy when we take them at the beginning which turns out to be critical later.



But the more you know about the journey the more complex choices seem like. Any way we are going to loose some and gain something else. Even if we make the right choice, sometimes, god thinks otherwise! Sometimes things take an unusual twist and end up in big mess. But we have to believe in ourselves crossing the 'cross roads', Which ever way we are traveling, we will meet our destiny in time, on schedule. The partners, friends, events, gains, looses, scenarios are some inevitables in our journey. If we can make ourselves ready not to hold on to anything for long, it will make our journey easier. It is very easy to say that but very difficult to do that. Letting some things drift away which we really die to have is what life is all about.
Sometimes, our mind gets out of control and cry like a baby doll, who wants all the chocolate for herslef. It is really tough for us to identify the right limit for ourselves and move on. God will be there all the time with a splendid glowing lamp showing us the path. At difficult times, we fear that the light is gone, but once we suffer through it, we will realize that god had played a trick to make us realize, we can walk even with limited light, its only we set our limits. I believe this as journey of life.

I definitely try to leave a smile in everyone’s face who-ever passes through my ways. So if we happen to meet in our journey of life, don’t hesitate to say a ‘hi’ to me. I will be always there to repla you and wish you luck for your journey!!!!

2 comments:

V. Archana said...

hello...
u might be right about whatever u`ve spoken of this amazing,yet wierd journey called "life" but...
i feel the greatest fear [for me] is ,the fear of loosing my dear ones before my journey of life ends..
and since i no more fear death,i think this is the one and only greatest fear i have...


what say???

Shanks_P said...

hmmm ....fear of loosing the dearest one is always a pain ...but as some one said

"Death comes into the drama of life as a clown unaware of the scene and tumbles the balnce of life with a single entry ......."