Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wishing well




I had been going around this wish well too long I guess, once I tossed a coin and it vanished. Nothing happened from there. I went on with my life thinking that well has a bottom pit and it will hit the ground some time. I had sighted coins lying around but never got the courage to take one again and wish again. Did tried picking up one lately and for a moment I touched it! I felt like it was heated and my hand got burned. It was the slightest moment and never knew if it was burned or not. I dropped it on the floor without picking it up and tossing it over to the well again. Waited too long for the first wish itself, so thought again and again, Left in the back burner of my mind and tried to forget about it. But this damn coin stares at me every now and then popping up the same question, don’t you want to check it again!

So finally I am going to pick it up again, hold it for some time to see if it is hot or it was my illusion. If can hold it, I will toss it again and wish again whole heartedly. I know it is crazy for a grown up still to believe about wishing wells but I am still a kid inside …. So holding it to see it if it is fuming I’ll get to know that soon

Wish me luck !!!!!!

Crazy analogy but if someone figures it out, keep it to yourself :D

No comments: