Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Smile …The sweetest curve on earth!!!





We see each other for almost two years but we never bothered to look at each other. That day i got a beatiful smile and that smile made my day wonderful. I don’t know if I smile at some one, they will be happier like this! If I know I would have happily smiled at them. Because it is not goanna cost me anything. It’s just a wonderful gesture to exchange pleasantries to make each others' day …..
So people smile at you friends, colleagues,
You never know what the other person was thinking about you until you start smiling....
You never know how great you can make feel other with a very simple curve using four muscles on ur face ......
Keep smiling :) ........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you never got chips after that :)

PreethZzZ said...

i believe in smiling as well! :) and always have ***keep smiling :)*** as my signature on the back of all card envelopes...