Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It is just the beginning


Me : Hello


Dad: Haan, What abt the thing I asked for?


Me : Err…dad ….what was it ?


Dad : A good looking snap of you!!! (With little irritation)


Me : That’s impossible, how it can be good looking with the part ‘ME’ on it ? (Sarcastic laugh)


Dad: Stop fooling around, when are you sending your snap?

Me: Dad, do you need all that so soon …I’m just turning 26 that too next year!!!


Dad: Who is dad here?

Me : You!!!

Dad: Who decides things?

Me : You ..But dad you said after 27 na ….

Dad: Yes, Even now, I say after 27, but I can keep looking rite?

Me: There is no point arguing you, I will send it soon.

Dad: make sure, no goggles, no new hair style and no pull over-coats. Ppl should know U r slim, u r dark, and ok?

Me: Dad, please ……give phone to Mom.

Mom : Hello …

Me: Mamma …Doesn’t dad has anything else to do these day? I’m not going to send anything (With lot of frustration)

Mom: It is ok da, I will find some snap of you in our PC, and don’t you worry.

Me: Mom, you are not getting my point.

Mom: ya ya , I do understand, don’t you worry, I will take care of it.

Me : Sigh sigh …why don’t you folks understand ?.......good night!!!!

I can’t believe this just happened with me. I had my stomach aching laughing at many movies where Madhavan and Surya and other good looking boyish heroes says no to marriage. I never thought this will happen not only in movies but in real life also ….

Nope, I am not putting me in place of Surya or madhavan but putting me in place of that character. Only two question why ME and why NOW ?

2 comments:

INJEY! said...

And you know what happened to Madhavan and Surya. They will both fall in love with some beautiful heroine.

Shanks_P said...

@Injey

Yes U r rite, but they fell for Surya or maddys ..not for me :D

Actually I don't mind to fall for one ;)