Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What’s the plan?




This thought has crossed my mind many a times. What I will be doing when I am 40?
As usual there is a vague idea of good kids, a happy wife, one vehicle, some where in south India ….a well settled family. Yearly planned holidays, to native places\, to check out dad and mom. But if I look closely I don’t have plan to achieve the same. But can we count any of the things mentioned above as a Dream? I don’t think so.
Am I waiting for some big bang to happen some day from where life looks all different? Like a partner arrives and life starts to glitter up. But does that really happen. What I feel is both me and who ever comes in, will accommodate each other in the life and strike a balance and move along. Again after the initial stir, life settles into a voyage without much of an aim. Yes there will be things to finish like daily routine stuff but about aims and dreams ….I don’t know.

How many of us live up to our dreams before giving away to the routine life requirements? How many of us go to space or get the best out of something?
How many of us are really successful. When saying successful I am not mentioning about people saying that you are successful but one feeling about themselves. I wouldn’t be one among them who says I am very successful. I am having a decent life but it was more of fortune and luck rather than my talent. I feel the same with many who say they are what they, just because of ‘them’

Will I be satisfied at the end of life? Will I have an interesting story of my life which will be eagerly listened by my grand kid? I doubt that ….But Can I do something about it, not much.
There is one part of me looking eager about every day, being positive about every lost opportunity, comforting me saying, everything happens for the best. There is another pessimistic guy saying WT…, this is how it will be and then a third one trying to realize how this whole thing is going to work.

Trying to be positive and looking at the other bigger problems men face, I think I can keep this thought in some corner of my mind and look forward…for a big bang of success or a big smile of happiness …..

3 comments:

prav said...

just came across ur blog from ur comment... man...do i understand wat ur facin!!! feel it a lot myself...but, i gez ther is ALWAYS time for a change...or mebbe im just comfortin myself!!

INJEY! said...

You are just having a lot of time to think!

Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

hey man!! u think too much.Theres something called fate which you cannot go against.And every happening in this world takes place at its own allotted time.