Friday, February 08, 2008

Me, Myself and I



7 things I plan to do before I die!!

To be a teacher / adviser in some or the other institution
To take my parents on a world trip, at least one country outside India
To learn one musical instrument to a manageable perfection
To have a good looking gray hairstyle if I live enough to be gray haired
To learn ICE skating
Do Bungee jumping
To leave an impression on people such a way that, they have a smile on their face when they remember about me (If any one does remember!)



7 things I can do !!

Bore almost anyone with my preachy advices
To talk endlessly to any one on almost anything
To spend my whole day with guitar / flute or a book
To fall asleep anywhere on any body posture, even standing
Have a serious face even when my heart is gone LROF
To convince ppl that what they have done was the best thing....
(Many ppl do talk to me for this soul reason)
To screw up almost everything but still pull it off at last moment in flying colours

7 things I can’t do !!

To walk up to any stage and dance
Sing out loud
To stop playing cricket
To munch into anything that’s harder than bread….
To be all alone/ to be left alone
To be insensitive at heart
To live without music

7 things that I find attractive in the opposite sex !!

Blue / green eyes
Dimples
Cute Smile
Elegance
Smooth singing voice
Tom Boyishness
Height (I like tall gals ;))

7 things I say most !!

Hey / hi / Wats up ?
Ente Ieeshwara !!!!/ Ente Daiwame!!!! (OMG)
U never know…
Great !
hmmm / Gud gud
Enthuva masheeee ?
U still there ?

7 celebrity crushes !! (from old to recent)

Hema malini
Sumalatha
Salma Hayek
Kajol
Ema Watson
Aaj kal, Raymond gal, Vaishali Desai
Vani Jayaram

7 people I want to take this quiz.

Manichithrathazhu
Devilz
Injey
Rivas

I don't know if 7 people actually read this blog. If anyone else stumble up here and liked it, please take the quiz along.
I took it from here

1 comment:

V. Archana said...

Oye..
what is all this??
:)
u have also blogged over all this :O
like an old monkey..sorry man :P


and when i do it ppl scold me. For even talking a word about these 7 things.blah blah blah..
atleast the 1st one :D
all what they say is..
"u are too small for thinking about all such things" :)