Thursday, January 03, 2008

New year - Tag

1. Where were you when the clock stuck 12 and the year changed from 2007 to 2008?

2. Who was the first one to wish you?

3. Who was the first one you wished?

I thought about the above questions before answering each and came up with this !
As we interact with people of different time zone, which one should we consider for this answer :)

The Indian time line where New Year was celebrated on my 31st afternoon?

My mom called up at her 10:00 pm on 31st Indian time and wished me New Year and I wished her back

Or

The Eastern Standard Time where it was only 11:00 pm for me as I was in Central US Time zone where my best friend from Bangalore called me up on my cell phone to wish me New Year and I wished her back

Or

The central time zone where the clock actually tic past 12:00 in front of me? :)

I was sitting on a cozy couch watching the Chicago
fire works. I exchanged new year wishes with my in-law

4. What did you eat first in the start of the New Year?

If my memory is rite (which is pretty bad these days) I ate Appam with Kadala curry (Chole)

5. The most important question: What is the New Year resolution?

It has been some time before I left making resolutions as I am definite that I will break it. So I didn’t had any resolution this year. I will try to be in a happy mode and keep people around me also happy :)

No comments: