Thursday, March 19, 2009

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am writing this as I am taking the tag from 'Devil's thghts’ on writing 25 things about myself. But to tag 25 ppl would be tough, I don’t think 25 ppl read my blog :D. So I would leave it to the readers if they wish to take it on. Now 25 things is a too long list for anything and when it comes to talking about me, that too in my blog, I feel a little ‘I’ centric. Folks if you get bored reading the list, please curse ‘her’. I would try my best to ensure that I don’t start each sentence with ‘I’
1. I am very good at lies but now the skill is put to rest
2. Can talk and talk for hours to ppl about usually nothing if I get the right ppl to talk
3. Have a pretty big inferiority complex on my looks ( Seldom displays photos anywhere)
4. I can’t stand looking at myself over the mirror for more than one minute!
5. Named modest-kumar for various reasons which I wouldn’t disclose! ( C’mmon, I got a little common sense not to write out all the ways in which ppl pull my leg)
6. Somehow ppl likes to keep various nick names for me and very less call me by my original name
7. Most of the time, ppl identify me when I am talking to them over phone and I does the same, almost
8. I am a movie freak, let it be any language (Malayalam, English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and Japanese)
9. I can sleep for any duration at any time given an opportunity to sleep
10. I love cooking.
11. I am blessed in a peculiar way that I don’t put on much weight ( Still 6 kg under weight for my height) even after travelling around and munching into fast food / gulping down beers
12. Pretty easy to talk with if the other person can start the conversation!
13. I seldom say ‘I am busy’ even if I am busy. Usually I don’t answer if I am busy :D
14. I make noise out of flute, guitar, mouth organ and keyboard. I meant it about ‘noise’
15. I have attempted and failed to clear Japanese language test but know broken Japanese for asking ‘Food’, shelter and nearest railway station, same with Telugu and Kannada!
16. Malayalam is my mother tongue but if I write in Malayalam, it will definitely have more spelling mistakes than single letters ( My English spelling is no better, thanks a ton to spell check) The peculiar spelling mistake creeps in when I have all the letters in the word but in different order. So whenever I write up something on paper I will be ‘Singing’ a check, ‘desinging’ software and the list goes on.
17. I thought I had a good deal of patience until I met my niece / nephews on my last vacation
18. I love kids (kids under age of 1.5 years), they just cuddle around ur neck and keep smiling. They are best entertainment if given to you properly fed / packed until they feel hungry. Baby leaks are ok until they don’t poop. They don’t ask for treats after kissing you!!!
19. I love big families and love to live in a place with lot of ppl around. You always get a choice of fighting with someone and go talk to the next person. In a nuclear family all u get to fight is ur sister/brother!
20. Loves swimming and beaches are the best time pass for me
21. I don’t enjoy shopping much as I get tired making decisions. I can walk around a mall not buying anything but stuck inside a shop with smell of new cloths is a big ask!. As I mentioned earlier, doesn’t care much about looks, neither spends time choosing outfits.
22. I am a strong believer of ‘karma’ ( ur deeds will reflect ur gain / loss) and I try to make sure that I don’t hurt ppl badly
23. I hate to be alone anytime
24. I get bored with same set of places and faces and it truly fits in for my current job profile
25. I like to live with a low profile, just like another face in the crowd who came, lived and left this place without much fuzz. Given a chance for getting another life, I would choose to be myself anytime! ( At least until now, all my dream have come true baring may be one :))

4 comments:

Dreamer said...

So are these the only traits of "Modest Kumar"? I'll add a few more of your exceptional qualities - a very sharp observer, good adviser & analyzer on almost any topic in this world.Though the advisary council starts unintentionally but then it goes on and on...
And yes we would also love to have you back as yourself if you are given a chance for getting another life !!

V. Archana said...

hmm... not much of boasting there.. nice.. and simple.. :) guess none have got bored reading your 25 ;) so no curses on me :P Afterall,im the 'devil' na ;)

Rivas said...

You didnt mention the fact that three girls slapped you because you were doing something nasty to them, and that you wet your bed till you 21 years old.

prav said...

hmm.. came bak to ur blog aftr a long time.. this was a good one