Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wine @ home - Baby steps :)

After my brief stints of work in US and Swizz, i had become a hard fan of wine. Be it red or white, I just love Wine + Pasta or Wine + anything that goes well with it. I am not an expert to identify any wine - food combination but many Italian and french restaurant served some amazing combination.  Once back in India, I tried buying wine from our bellowed KB outpost of brands like Sula and all but all of them disappointed me. So i searched on how i can make my own and stumbled on the following link - which was amazing. I tried my bit and following pictures says the rest of the story !



1.5 KG Grapes
50 GM washed and dried wheat
5 ML Yeast
Mashed Grapes in Pot




Filtering part at end of 21st day





Over bit of Sunlight
Got hold of only a Black label bottle :)
Wine - Red Wine !
Content at end of 42 day



No comments: