Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Concentric circles ......



I struggle to keep myself off drawing circles and keeping things 'in' and 'out'. But some how they just appear and things begin to fall in and out. I don’t know how they got in, but when they leave the circle, it is sure to keep my face frowned for at least from 'moments' to 'seasons'. As I am too bad in drawing or it is just the way the curves and brush behaves!!! Each time I select an invisible paint, on time the more invisible paint was, the more pronounced it becomes! Every time I thought the circle was so good and strong but the paint was too loose and it just required a gentle weep or a precious tear ….. :)
This is analogy at it heights and I want it to be like this. I hope no one understands but for those who does, I think experience taught them :)

4 comments:

V. Archana said...

T ????
! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

I understood :)

Shanks_P said...

#Devz ....
Thnx for the commment
T is :( when copied from word to blogspot ;)

# Anonymous,

Some things are always left unsaid ;)
Thnx for the commment

Anonymous said...

long time no blog !!!!