Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sudden Death


Old clean up and appearing fresh and new here ! 
Don’t get surprised by the title of this blog. It has nothing to do with content. As its football feature right around, thought of using a word from football world ! From a work perspective, I was on bench for last two to three months. Family kept me quiet busy with arrival of our new member, followed by an infection to my mom and then it continued with dad. So more of the days part was buying tender coconut and getting it back to the rite room in the hospital, night outs and not the least – waiting in queue. The monsoon season is yet to hit the country cost but the fever season has. As I see it, the current fever leaves people like squeezed molasses. I remember by fevers in childhood as three days of complete rest, no fan and only jeera water with pain staking calpol syrup or a tablet. Just the memory of it brings the bitter memories. Ohh just coming back to the point of starting. As I was too busy with family, had kept low life in work meaning on bench and not hunting for a project. It has been hardly one week into work and I can see hard stuff coming along from nowhere. I left office almost at 10 yesterday – still not into a project but just doing client presentation and capability decks!

It is a little mysterious that – anything you like will not last too long to get to boredom. I was kind of enjoying my daily routine with 4 to 5 hours of perennial work, then the routine tea / coffee breaks and lots of time on talks and healthy stuff. Forgot to add, as my wife and kid are at their home enjoying the “ after birth treatment”, I am back on the health regime with 30 minutes swimming and 5 minutes stretch every day. It again proves that a little bit of physical exercise can do wonders to both mind and body. My list of “ to-Do’s” has come down to almost under 10 with no urgent item pending – including house hold chores “ which with my track record is an amazing achievement. OK, as usual I have a presentation catch up and I have my creative tooth pushing me to write down the above crap at this umpteen moment. Let me get back to stuff that matters now – calling sudden death  ( disaster control after client presentation J)



No comments: