Tuesday, January 28, 2020

XIXIX bank and credit cards


Today morning, I get a call from a 1409XXXXXXX number, looks like a marketing call. As I was bored waiting for a deck review / change request, I picked up the call to talk through the marketing details of the product.

Girl voice at other side : Hi sir, Good Morning, this is Rupali from XIXIX Bank

Me         : GM Rupali
R             : As you are an esteem customer of XIXIX bank, we would like to offer you a Platinum credit card
Me         : OK, good, so ?
R             : This card is really beneficiary and first year comes with no annual fee or Joint fee
Me         : So what is the fee for second year ?
R             : It is 99 Rs but will be waived off if 50K Rs purchase is done annually.  This card offers a 2.5% pay back on fuel ser charges and for shopping at malls it offer pay back points. So you stay in Trivandrum rite sir ?
Me         : Yes Rupali, you had called me three days back, we went through this ordeal and I confirmed that I will have the card. You told me that you will check and call back
R             : As you are staying in Trivandrum I cannot offer you this card as this city is not serviceable for platinum card
Me         : Ohh is it ? should I change my residence location for the card ?
R             : No sir, sorry sir, thank you sir, have a great day ahead sir



No comments: