Friday, March 14, 2008

Feelings...



“A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed.But the sky knows the reasons and the pattern, And you will know too,When you lift yourself high enough To see beyond the horizons.”-Richard Bach

Some thing which I read on a lazy afternoon, fighting my sleep! The moment I read this, my eye lids grew lighter and sleep fled away. These words made perfect sense to my mind set.
I cannot see anything beyond horizon and I am struggling to lift my self. My dreams are dried up and mind is empty as an old barn. I have to re discover my dreams, to get in touch with myself, get a direction to move, lift myself from where I am. The biggest question still stares at me - HOW?
My past has taught me how deep love can hurt and how much it can heal.
A sparkle in the eye, a soothing touch or a simple smile can make the world such a better place. One never needs a reason for being happy but everyone including me finds a 1000 reason to be bound with sorrow.
Heart urges to dance like no one is watching and love like it had never failed. But mind thinks and thinks as the wounds from past are still fresh and bleeding!
As I look into a new horizon, a sea of new faces and a bunch of new aspirations, my heart is vibrant with fear and excitement, over flowing with prayers and wishes.
My thee, please guide me through yet another jungle of emotions.



No comments: